Dear all readers,
I was too caught up with work and unable to update this blog. I’ve decided to redesign this blog appearance around October or November so stay tune for more posts and updates.
Thank you all for supporting this blogs and to all the of you gamer out there keep playing and sharing!!!!
Okay GTA V !!!
I’m lucky enough to get mine on the first day itself due to a long period of waiting and pre-ordering the game.
Well my friend is a humble owner of a game shop, I was busy playing Monster Hunter 3U until 17th of September 2013.
Alright back to the game, I reached 57% of completion today so I’ve not finished the game main story yet, (Due to playing tennis, darts, sky diving, visiting Str!p Club and swimming around in game = )
My GTA journey started since GTA 2 when I was 8 Years old and HELL YEAH I PLAYED GTA Since 8yo!!!!
To be honest I personally think that GTA V is a great game with its story line and that’s the attractive point to me besides the better environment and planning a heist ~ The npc is way more accurate with their guns and they are smarter compared to those idiot npc that just stand there most of the time. Best part of it, those NPC that are shooting at you can kill you even when you have full body armor, now that’s real !!!
1) The map is big :p
2) Heist planning ~ Awesome!!! u can choose your approach
3) Storyline keeps me away from Bed time – U just wanna go deeper and deeper into the story
4) Environment looks great
5) I kinda like the driving system and I do spent huge hours in riding bike~
6) Character Stats the improvement requires u to do certain activities.
7) The clothing customization u have a huge pool of choices to fill up your fashion gauge.
Of course there are down part of it~ ( The list below are just personal opinions)
Well for me I felt that the game is kinda incomplete compared to GTA : SA where you can go around shops, eat, gym and the more buildings for you to explore internally.
I think Rockstar is going to open up the game by adding DLCs until the game its fully complete.
The things I dislike :p
1) THERE IS A FREAKING CASINO WHICH SAYS COMING SOOON!!!!!
2) There’s only one strip club!!!
3) You can’t plan Heist over and over again during your free Roam……
4) Golf Club Cost 150,000,000 !!! I have no idea how to get the money
5) There’s a Gym where I can’t use any equipments~
6) Hot Dog store which don’t sell hot dogs
7) Too little street race map
Well don’t mind me as I’m only near 60% of game completion.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! EASTER EGG ALERT!!!!!!
Okay just a few things to share : )
1) I went to CJ house in groove street and Killed a bunch of his homies~
2) I saved one of Nico’s liberty Bank heist crew
3) I saw an Alien inside a frozen lake
Well i think that’s sufficient for now~
Since most of you guys watched the Trailer already ~
This the online gameplay trailer
CONGRATS GTA 5 TO SCORE 800 Million Dollars in just ONE NIGHT!!!!!!
Keep the DLC Coming please!!!